Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well, I put it off

Well, I finally made the decision. I put off the ultrasound to March 11th. 2 weeks from tomorrow. I'm ok with my decision even though waiting another couple weeks does seem a little torturous. Hopefully, in 2 weeks, we'll see a much bigger looking baby than we'd see tomorrow :)

A few more people know about this pregnancy. We were at dinner the other night with a big group of our friends, and we found out that Joey & Sze are expecting in August. Somehow we missed their announcement in December! So, we told them that their little one should (hopefully) have a friend close in age. Also, Dita's sister saw our congratulations Grandma & Grandpa card at their house so she and her husband now know. So, that's about 1o more people than I'd prefer to know at this point :/ But, far less people than we told last time.

I'm still dealing with the extreme exhaustion. Last night, I struggled to stay awake passed 9pm, but somehow I made it to about 11:30. I woke up at 9 this morning and still feel like I could use a nap. I'm also starting to feel a little bit "weird" in the late afternoon/evening time. I wouldn't call it nauseous per se, but more like an unsettled feeling in my stomach. I actually woke up to pee around 3 or 4am and felt it again. This morning I woke up with a pretty bad headache. It kind of feels like a hangover. Too bad I didn't get to enjoy a night of drinking first!

One week 'til our Florida trip!

6w3d

No comments:

Post a Comment