Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On the mend

Well, I finally am starting to feel better. I don't have a fever anymore! I woke up around 5:30 (still with a sore throat) and took my temp and it was 98.4! At midnight it was still 100, so I was really grateful for that. This is also the longest I've gone in 3 days without taking pain meds (it's been 6hrs). I actually feel well enough to go to my OB's office and get my blood drawn again. Nevermind the fact that my arms still look like those of an addict. If my numbers were 165 last Friday, I'm looking for around 1000 today. Of course I'm worried even though my numbers were fantastic for last week. Ok, in my paranoia I just ran to the bathroom and peed on another test. Granted, it was a $1 test, but still :) The line came up immediately and is dark:












By the way, let me give a shout out to Early-pregnancy-tests.com - this website has saved me hundreds of dollars in the recent months. They sell $1 pregnancy and ovulation tests as well as anything else you might need at a greatly reduced price - oh, did I mention the free shipping?

I just realized that it's been a week since I learned that I was pregnant. I have told NO ONE and I am proud of that fact. We will tell a few people this weekend I think (family members), but we really are going to wait until April, provided that everything goes well until then. Fingers crossed!!

4w4d

No comments:

Post a Comment