Thursday, February 5, 2009

Betas are in!

Drum roll please....

Beta/HCG: 56
Progesterone: 27.3

The first number doesn't mean *too* much at this point. What really matters is that it doubles by tomorrow morning. Here's hoping my next Beta is 112 or higher! Although, the average number for where I was yesterday is "23" so I'm glad it's higher than that. The progesterone level is awesome, which is what I was concerned about (low prog. can lead to miscarriage) but that's a really good number (the range is around 9-42) but anything over 12 is considering pretty good. So, I can rest easy for today.

The big problem I'm finding is comparing this pregnancy to the last one, and obviously that did not end well. I already have some different symptoms than last time, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I am wayyyy more tired. I mean, like bordering on narcoleptic. I also felt a few waves of nausea today, which I literally didn't feel once the entire last pregnancy. It's amazing to me that I can go from feeling kind of gross/nauseated to downright starving in a matter of seconds. And also, these symptoms are hitting me a lot earlier than I'd expect. I wouldn't classify them as morning sickness just yet, but I feel like it could head in that direction.

In other news, I'm totally psyched for my trip tomorrow. I'm a little worried that I'll fall asleep at the BlackJack table, but other than that, I just can't wait to see my friends and RELAX! :)

3w5d

No comments:

Post a Comment