Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 weeks

5 down, 35 to go :/

I forgot how slooooow this process is.

On another note, Happy Valentine's Day. Or, Happy ValenTIME's day. I think it's funny when people replace the "n" with an "m." A special congratulations to my dad and his girlfriend-soon-to-be-fiancé, Dita. They're going to get engaged this evening, and they're heading into town right now. My dad is taking her to a Bed & Breakfast, and then to dinner in the city where he's going to present her with a ring. Then, they're going to come over tomorrow and we'll celebrate with them (and tell them our good news as well). I just realized that I was a Valentine's baby as well, since this baby's due date and my own birthday are only about 10 days apart. Pretty cool :)

5w

No comments:

Post a Comment