Sunday, February 15, 2009

Telling people

I've decided, this time around, not to tell anyone until at least April. Last time, I didn't tell anyone but that didn't stop my husband from blabbing to anyone he'd ever met. Un-telling is the worst, so I don't want to have to put myself that through again, god-forbid. I've only told people closest to me, who I'd want to know if something were to go wrong. So far, my mother-in-law, Benjamin & Judith, Blake, my cousin Christina (who's 9 months pregnant with her second!) and Marie (who lives in our basement apartment) know. My dad and Dita will know after today as well. So, 8 people will know, and it will stay that away until at least the NT scan, which is done around 12 weeks. I wish I could shake these nerves. I feel pretty much exactly the same as last time. I don't really want morning sickness, but I'd like something indication of something positive going on.

5w1d

1 comment:

  1. We told 8 people too! That is too funny. We are the same number of weeks and days pregnant and have told the same number of people ;)

    I know exactly what you mean about the nerves. I have been told it gets better with each milestone accomplished. I truly hope that is the case for you. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete