Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busting out the saltines

Over the past few days, I've started to feel a bit more "strange" - particularly in the afternoon/evening time. On the way home from work yesterday, I had B pick up some saltines for me. I actually had a snack of saltines and ginger-ale before dinner. As someone who never drinks soda, this was a big deal for me. I'm not all out nauseous by any stretch, but something definitely isn't right. I'm wondering if it's going to stay like this or get worse. I guess time will tell. I haven't thrown up since 1996, and I am terrified of doing so. I'd rather do just about anything but barf. I'm still extremely tired, though if I'm more active and alert in the evening, I find I can stay up a bit later. I'll gladly deal with any symptom if it means the baby is growing properly!

6w5d

No comments:

Post a Comment