Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Outside kicks

Pretty sure I've felt a couple of outside kicks today! It seems pretty early for that, but I can't imagine what else it would be. I hope the baby is super active at the ultrasound tomorrow. 19 hours!

I started Pre-Natal Yoga this morning and that was pretty fun. Yoga is so low-key to begin with, it practically put me to sleep ;) The class runs for 6 weeks, and then I'll decide if I want to keep going.

On another note, on one of the message boards I frequent was a poll about drinking alcohol in the second trimester. Nearly EVERYONE spoke about having a glass or half-glass of wine every now and then. I am so missing out!!!!!!!! I think I might have a little drink on Friday night to celebrate B's and my 6 year dating anniversary.

18w4d

No comments:

Post a Comment