Tuesday, March 10, 2009

By this time tomorrow...

...I'll know exactly what is going on. Aghhhhhhhhh! The fear has totally set in. I wish I was 100% excited and optimistic. I had lots of weird dreams last night. I also felt pretty queasy yesterday afternoon/evening, so I am hoping, PRAYING, that is a good sign. I literally had no symptoms by the time I went for my ultrasound the first time. If all goes well tomorrow, we'll probably wait another month or so (until the NT scan) to tell everyone. Although, if I had my way, I would be about 20 weeks pregnant before everyone knew. I mean, it's fun to tell strangers... like in Florida, when we went to the various dinner shows, I always made sure to mention that I would not be having a beer or any alcohol because I was pregnant. Or, at Universal or Epcot, I kept asking whether the rides were safe for pregnant women, such as myself. It was fun to tell people without any strings attached! And, by the way, there wasn't a single ride at Universal that I could do :( It was such a waste of money for me to be there. At Epcot, I could go on mostly everything, but Epcot isn't really a place for rides anyway.

I just have to get through the rest of the day... and then I have 1 client tomorrow morning before my appointment (I needed something to take my mind off of things, and work helps because it forces me to focus on the person sitting on the couch across from me!)

8w3d

No comments:

Post a Comment