Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A day I won't forget

Today is my first due date. I can't imagine being 9 months pregnant right now and possibly having had a baby or being very close to it. The time has flown by since August more or less. I imagine that I'll be sitting here in October wondering where the time went. I miss my first baby terribly - there's a part of me I'll never be able to get back. I love the baby in my belly, and I'm grateful that he/she is alive and well. I'm so sad that I had to go through such an awful experience to get to this point. I can't imagine having to go through multiple miscarriages. Only those who have been through one know how truly devastating and scary it can be.

My thoughts today are with all the women (and there are far too many) who have lost their babies.

14w5d

No comments:

Post a Comment