Friday, April 10, 2009

13 weeks

I'm so happy to be 13 weeks. I'd like to say that the time is flying by, but it really isn't. I think when we find out the sex, the time will start to pass quicker because we'll be consumed with shopping and nursery planning and all of that fun stuff :)

Today the baby is this size:











Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long.

I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. I am still very tired, and I have sciatic nerve pain, but it's nothing I can't handle :)

And, because I'm in a good mood, I actually took my first belly photo in 2 months! I actually look like I am pregnant now, which is cool. Although, I think to most of the world, I just look like I've put on a few lbs. in the midsection!




















and for comparison, 4 weeks:





















13w

No comments:

Post a Comment